If you or a loved one has trouble standing from a couch, chair, or recliner, the Stand Easy Omni Rise can help you stand with confidence; without having to buy an expensive lift chair. It’s perfect for those who are recovering from surgery, have back pain, general unsteadiness, or have a lower-set couch that is hard to stand from. Armrests are often set too low, and don’t provide enough leverage to help you stand. The Stand Easy Omni Rise can be installed in minutes, and places two handles right where you need it for maximum support while standing. It’s fully adjustable to fit any couch, chair, or recliner; and like all of our products, it blends in with your Living Room, like another piece of furniture, to maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- Stand Safely -from any couch, chair, or recliner
- Dual Support Handles -for easy standing
- Universal Fit – on top of, or between chair cushions
- Fully Adjustable – in height and depth
- Lifetime Guarantee – If you are unsatisfied for any reason – we will fix or replace your product.
– Chair Type: Fully adjustable to fit most couches, chairs, and recliners
– Handle Height From Floor: Adjustable from 22″ – 32″
– Width Between Handles: Adjustable from 19″ – 26″
– Base Dimensions: Adjustable Depth 23″ – 26″ and Adjustable Width 19″ – 26″
– Tube Diameter: 1″
– Product Dimensions: 23″ – 26″ x 19″ – 26″ x 22″ – 32″ 8.5lbs
– Package Dimensions: 21″ x 12.5″ x 5.5″ 8.5lbs
– Mad of: Powder Coated Steel
– Weight Capacity: 300lbs
Can it fit most couches?
Yes, it’s fully adjustable to fit most couches, chairs, and recliners
Can it fit my recliner?
Yes, and because the legs are extended out, you can still lift your recliner.
Is it height adjustable?
Yes, it can be adjusted in height from 22″ – 32″ to fit most couches and recliners
Is it easy to assemble?
Yes, and no additional tools are required.
What is the warranty?
All Stand Easy products come with a Lifetime Warranty! If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason, we will fix or replace your product.