The Sleep Easy Omni Bar Basic makes it easy to get out of bed and prevents nighttime falls. When you’re not using it – simply fold the bed rail down and out of the way (for easy bed-making). And like all of our bed rails, it blends in with your bedroom (like another piece of furniture) so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- Bed Rail/Hand Rail – Prevents falling and provides support while standing.
- Hide-Away Feature – Fold down when not in use.
- Reversible – Can be placed on either side of the bed.
- Safety Strap – Secures the bed rail to the bed frame.
- Low Profile – Matches look and feel of your home.
- Lifetime Guarantee – If you are unsatisfied for any reason – we will fix or replace your product.
– Width of Rail: 30”
– Height of Rail: 23” high from the base of mattress
– Fits mattress thickness of: 10” – 19”
– Gap Between Rails: 3”
– Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap
– Weight of Product: 12 lbs
– Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
– Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Allen Wrench (Included)
– Package Dimensions: 32” L x 21.5” W x 1.25” H 12lbs
– Fits Mattress Size Of: 10” – 19”
Does it prevent falling out of bed?
Yes, the Sleep Easy Omni Bar Basic is a full-sized bed rail – providing you full fall protection while you sleep.
How much weight does it support?
The Omni Bar Basic supports up to 400 lbs!
Can it fold down when not in use?
Yes, simply pull the side pins and drop the bedrail to the side after use… This is especially useful when it comes time to make the bed or transferring out of bed.
Is it portable? Can you travel with it?
No, for more convenient travel bed rails – check out the Sleep Easy Omni Bar Economy or Sleep Easy Omni Bar Econo II.
Does it have a transfer handle?
No, but if you’re seeking a transfer for an extra helping hand in transferring to a wheelchair, walker, or getting out of bed – check out the Sleep Easy Omni Rail.
Is it easy to assemble?
Yes, and no additional tools are required.
How does it attach to the bed?
It includes a “Safety Strap” to secure to any bed frame – keeping the bed rail tight and secure.
Does it work on a Craftmatic or adjustable beds?
Yes, all of our bed rails can be used on both home and hospital beds.
Is it height adjustable?
No, but the height is universal and fits most beds.
What is the warranty?
All of Sleep Easy products come with a Lifetime Warranty! If you are unsatisfied for ANY reason, we will fix or replace your product.